Thursday, November 3, 2011

WP in Bavarian Television

On Tuesday, November I will be on Bavarian Television (from 15:30 to 16:45 hours in the daily feature 'Wir in Bayern'.
I will probably be able to say something around 16:00 hours (4 pm) or later. Don't expect much. This is a feature for housewives, children, jobless, retired and sick folks. I will speak about bonsai in a very rudimentary way. However, I plan to bring a few trees with me to show to the world what a real bonsai looks like vs. a 'bonsai' from the supermaket.

The problem is the same around the world. Just about everybody to whom you say bonsai, will think of the things one can buy for 19,98 and bring instead of a flower bouquet. 'I had one of those and it died'. That's the sort of response one gets.

I will try to straighten this out a bit.

Look here:

Bavarian Television, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011